July 11, 2019
I want to take this opportunity to remind you of a couple things happening in the life of Eastridge.
Pray for our students in Phoenix
First of all we need to continue to remember in prayer our students who are in Phoenix this week for Nazarene Youth Conference (NYC). My prayer is they will have a life changing experience with hundreds of other students who are gathered at this event. I pray they will sense God’s presence and that they return with a passion to seek God. I pray they would become a revival spark that would become a raging fire in their families, in our church and in our nation.
Also, I want to remind you of our Kansas District Church of the Nazarene Assembly that will begin Sunday evening in Hutchinson, Kansas. I want to invite you and encourage you to come on Monday evening for the Ordination service which will begin at 6pm. This year our very own Pastor Eva Cruz will be ordained as an elder in the Church of the Nazarene. The Church of the Nazarene has about 2.5 million members worldwide worshipping in over 30,000 churches in 162 different countries.
If you would like to attend the service but need a ride, please contact Pastor Andy. Several people will be traveling to Hutchinson for this special service and we can carpool together or ride in the church van.
The address for the church in Hutchinson is 4290 N. Monroe St, Hutchinson, KS 67502
“If my prayer life sags, my whole life sags with it; if my prayer life goes up, my life as a whole goes up with it. To fail here is to fail all down the line; to succeed here is to succeed everywhere.” - E. Stanley Jones
"Prayer will become effective when we stop using it as a substitute for obedience." - A.W. Tozer
“I used to read five psalms every day – that teaches me how to get along with God. Then I read a chapter of Proverbs every day and that teaches me how to get along with my fellow man.” — Billy Graham
“A lack of passion for the lost is reflective of a lack of love for the Lord.” – Tony Evans
ELECTRONIC GIVING INSTRUCTIONS
Option 1: EasyTithe App
1. Download the FREE EasyTithe app for iOS or Android.
2. In the app, search for “Eastridge Church of the Nazarene,” zip code (67207).
3. Login or create a donor profile.
4. Tap the “+” icon and enter the donation amount.
5. Once new payment methods (e.g. credit / debit cards, electronic checks, etc) are added they can be found in the drop down list.
6. Select the desired FUND and indicate whether a one-time donation or set-up a recurring donation with the preferred frequency (e.g. weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
7. Tap “Give!”
Option 2: Give by TEXT (text 316-333-7077)
1. Text the amount you desire to give.
2. First-time donors will be prompted to visit a secure URL to register and enter your credit / debit card info.
3. Donation will process and you will receive a confirmation text.
· Text “Funds” to receive a reply text of a list of possible funds to choose from.
· Text the amount + fund name to donate to a specific fund (e.g. $10 Building)
· If the fund name you text does not match the list of funds, you will receive a reply text of possible funds.
· Text “reset” to remove saved card info.
Option 3: Donate through the Giving Portal (https://app.easytithe.com/app/giving/eastridgewichita)